subclass 101 / 802
Child Visa

  • This visa allows you to
  • remain in Australia indefinitely
GAMC > Child Visa (subclass 101 and 802)

Do you have problems in finding a consultant :

We, as your consultant :

Your benefits :

Child Visa (subclass 101 and 802)


This is a permanent residence visa aiming to unite child with their parents who is/are permanent resident of Australia. At times, circumstances go beyond control where your child might not get visa along with you, we can assist you to apply child visa for your child. Child may be born outside Australia while you hold permanent residence visa. Step-child may be eligible to apply this visa.

Your child can:

  • Be anywhere (in or outside Australia) when you apply
  • Stay in Australia permanently
  • Access health system – Medicare
  • Apply citizenship when become eligible
  • Work with no limit and study
  • Get benefits as being domestic student
  • Have multiple travel facility

Summary of criteria (eligibility):

Your child may be eligible if the child satisfies some criteria include but not limited to:

  • Child is under 18 of age.
  • Under certain circumstances child over 18 may be eligible to apply under the provisions of this visa.
  • Child is not married / not engaged / not in any relationship.
  • Sponsored by child’s parent.
  • And other criteria as defined by immigration department.

Claim you free consultation to check whether you can migrate.

Other family visa categories

Are you a relative of an Australian citizen or permanent resident and looking for information about migration in one of the following categories?

Are you interested to migrate to Australia?

Register Your Interest

FAQ(s) about migrating to Australia under family visa categories

Immigration to Australia
What is ‘capping and queueing’?

‘Capping and Queueing’ is a process implemented by the immigration department of Australia for granting some of family category visas e.g. parent visa. Immigration department determines certain number of visas for each financial year for some visa and after reaching that number of visa grant, other pending applications are queued to be processed next year.

I am married to an Australian citizen/PR just now. Can I apply partner visa right now or do I need to wait for some time?

You may apply partner visa now if you satisfy all other criteria. Marriage is just one of the criteria need to be satisfied.

Can I apply partner visa even if I am not married to my partner?

You may or you may not. There are many other circumstances and criteria need to be considered. Each case requires case-to-case advise.

Can my parents apply parents visa (permanent) if ‘Balance of Family’ test is not satisfied but I sponsor them?

Sponsorship is mandatory for ‘Parents Visa’ application; hence it does not create any specific additional advantage. Balance of Family test is also compulsory to be satisfied.