Your Migration Experts
Migrating to Australia
With Online Coaching
NAATI CCL (Hindi)
Your Migration Experts
Migrating to Australia
The regional areas of states and territories of Australia are facing large amount of problems in the form of skilled work force. To address the issues in a meaningful way, immigration has introduced this visa. It is designed especially for those skilled people who are ready to live and work in regional Australia. Our highly capable senior migration consultants are eager to assist you in achieving your goals to settle in Australia.
This is a points based temporary residence visa which entitles you to live, work and study in designated regional areas of Australia. By securing nomination from state or territory government of Australia or sponsorship by eligible relative with the help of our assistance, you can apply this visa. You can get extra 15 points for state / territory government nomination or relative sponsorship. Check your Points Score Points Calculator here.
- Be anywhere (in or outside Australia) when you apply
- Stay in Australia for 5 years
- Settle in the designated regional areas of Australia
- Apply for permanent residence visa by satisfying certain criteria
Currently, designated regional areas are defined as mostly all Australia except Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane for migration purposes.
You must have taken certain steps before applying this visa. Please contact us for further information.
Summary of criteria (eligibility)
- Be less than 45 years of age
- Be nominated by any state / territory government or sponsored by eligible relative for this visa
- Have received an invitation to apply visa from immigration
- Have received suitable (positive) skills assessment from relevant skills assessing authority for your nominated occupation
- Have minimum score of 65 points through different skills and attributes
- Have achieved required score in English proficiency test. We are not leaving you in half way and will help you in achieving the required score through our professional online coaching for PTE-A and coaching by our expert tutors
- Get clearance in health examination and supply required police clearance
- AND OTHER CRITERIA AS PER AUSTRALIAN LAWS
- Specific number of places are available each year
- Priority processing for this visa subclass
- Regional Australia is classed as all Australia except Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. This means Perth, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Canberra, Newcastle/Lake Macquarie, Wollongong/Illawarra, Geelong and Hobart are considered as designated regional areas
- You can move anywhere in any regional areas
- You can work for any employer in any occupation
- You can be sponsored by eligible relative
You should Contact us and hire our services for applying best suitable visa for you.
Pathway for Permanent Residence
You can apply for permanent residence visa – Permanent Residence Some of the criteria are:
- Must have resided in regional Australia for minimum 3 years while holding regional provisional visa
- Must have complied with all visa conditions
- Must have earned minimum $ 53, 900 per year for minimum 3 years
- If your spouse satisfy these criteria instead of you, your spouse can be primary applicant
- Get our assistance in gathering all required information and preparing documents
- We will assist you in getting suitable skills assessment from relevant skills assessing authority
- Our senior migration consultant will submit Expression of Interest with immigration by giving professional touch
- With our professional help, secure nomination from state / territory government or avail sponsorship from your eligible relative
- Senior Migration Consultant from our team will submit visa application online on your behalf upon receiving invitation from immigration
- Undergo medical examination and supply police clearance certificate
- Supply all the documents to immigration
- Contact us to hire our services to prepare the documentation and make the process smoother.
- Stay in designated regional Australia for 5 years from the date of grant of this visa
- Study and/or work full-time (without any work limit) in a designated region
- Get 15 points for nomination or sponsorship for this visa
- You can include your family members in application or they can join you in Australia later.
- Get benefits of Australia’s world class public healthcare system – Medicare
- Have multiple travel facility
- May get benefits of social security system after meeting residence requirements
- Apply for permanent residence through ‘Skilled Regional Visa (subclass 191)’ (Note: This visa will be commencing from 16 Nov 2022)
Oh no, I am short of some points
Relax, don’t worry. We are here to help you getting out of this problem.
You should secure higher bands in PTE or IELTS with coaching from our fully trained and highly skilled tutors to prove proficient or superior English to get some additional points (10 or 20). Further, if needed, we can assist you by coaching through our experts to clear the CCL (Credential Community Language) test (in Hindi) to get 5 more points.
Do I need to live in the same area where my sponsor relative resides?
No. There is nothing mentioned in the regulations which enforces you to live in the same area where your sponsor lives. Means, you can live anywhere in regional Australia. But your sponsor must continue to meet all sponsorship requirements.
Is the any specific requirement for employment?
No. There is nothing mentioned in the regulations which enforces you to work with any specific employer. You can work in any occupation with any employer and the number of employer does not matter also.
Can I apply for citizenship?
No. you need to be a permanent resident of Australia and must meet other requirements to apply citizenship.
Can I apply permanent residence visa while holding this visa?
Yes. You can apply permanent residence visa under the provisions of Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) (Subclass 191) Visa which is due to be commenced from 16 Nov 2022.
Do I need to appear in English language test again to apply P.R.?
All the criteria for Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) (Subclass 191) visa are not disclosed yet. But it seems that you may need to appear in English language test again.