Select Page

Migrate to Australia 1000+ Visa Grants
Your Migration Experts
Don’t Just Dream for
Migrating to Australia
Skilled Migration Family Migration
We Migrate People
Free Online Practice Tests With Online Coaching
Free Primary Assessment Do You Have the Skills Required?
Study Abroad Get Globally Recognised
Qualification Multiple
Country Options
Want to Settle in Australia
After Study?
Our Offer Awaits You Get Details

Get Access Now Free Online Practice Tests
With Online Coaching
NAATI Coaching PTE / IELTS Coaching Get 5 Points Extra with
You Can Have Huge Benefits… Get in Touch with Right Away Is Your Goal to Settle After Study in Australia? Migrate to Australia 1000+ Visa Grants
Your Migration Experts
Don’t Just Dream for
Migrating to Australia
Skilled Migration Family Migration

At UBP Group, we understand the importance of having your spouse with you without any trouble. We are offering our services to assist you in applying this visa. Spouse visa is a combination of 2 separate parts (1) Temporary residence visa – called subclass 309 (2) Permanent residence visa – called subclass 100. We can assist you by implementing best practises to apply visa and can act on your behalf to prepare, submit and monitor your visa application with the Immigration Department.

You can apply this visa if you are legally married to a person living in Australia. Even if you are not married but living in genuine relationship (this may include same sex relationship)with Australian citizen or permanent resident, you may apply visa under this visa category.

After subclass 309, you need to make a separate application again for getting subclass 100 (permanent visa) to be granted. Discuss with us how can we help you in this matter.

Recently, immigration has announced that for Permanent Visa (second stage) of spouse visa to be granted, applicant and sponsor both need to prove their English Language proficiency by achieving at least functional level in prescribed test. Otherwise, one need to attend proposed free English Language class (minimum 500 hours). We are eager to help you in achieving your goals.

Eligibility / Requirements

  • Be at least 18 years of age
  • Be in a genuine relationship with your spouse who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
  • Have sufficient and comprehensive evidence to support your claims regarding relationship (we can assist you by guiding you about the comprehensive documentation)
  • Be inside or outside of Australia at the time of application and decision
  • Not had a visa cancelled/revoked or an application refused
  • Comprehensively satisfy the relationship requirements
  • Have an eligible sponsor who must satisfy certain requirements
  • Satisfy Health & Character requirements
  • Satisfy all other visa requirements


  • Stay in Australia till you will be granted your permanent Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100)
  • Live, Work and study in Australia while being with your spouse
  • Enjoy multiple entry facilities, travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
  • Attend free English language classes provided by the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
  • you can include your family members, if any

Fiancé/fiancée relationship means a relationship where a couple is engaged to be married or betrothed. If you want to enter Australia to marry your fiancé, you can apply subclass 300 visa.

Prospective Marriage Visa

Claim you free consultation to check whether you can migrate.